Tipton St John Primary School has an active PTFA. In the last 12 months we have raised in excess of £6,000 to help provide extra resources for all of our children.
We spend the money on books, computers, days out, leavers presents drama and art visits. Often these are things that the normal school budget just won’t stretch to.
The PTFA send out regular green letters to let you know what we are doing and what future events we have in store. We also keep the website updated with minutes and a calendar of planned events.
Our fundraising relies on parental support so we encourage you all to become involved, support and have fun in helping us raise money. We welcome any new ideas for fundraising activities. Please speak to a member of the committee.
Have you heard of Easyfundraising? It is the easiest way to help raise money for Tipton St John Primary School PTFA and it is FREE to use. Simply sign up by clicking here. Start making a difference…… simply by shopping!
To make a donation to our school please visit the BT Mydonate link below:
Lisa Glanville (Chair)
Helen Burrow (Vice-Chair)
Claire Burrow (Treasurer)
Clare Holland (Secretary)
Other committee members
- PTFA Newsletter June 2018
- PTFA Newsletter Autumn 2017
- PTFA Newsletter May 2017
- PTFA Newsletter March 2017
- PTFA Newsletter Christmas Special 2016
- PTFA Newsletter Spring 2016
- Tipton St John PTFA – Come and join us
- AGM Meeting details 15 October 2018 and Chair’s Report 15 October 2018
- PTFA Minutes – 25.06.2018
- PTFA Minutes – 16.03.2018
- PTFA Minutes – 01.02.18
- PTFA Minutes – 02.02.17
- Minutes of AGM 06.10.2016 and Agenda for AGM, Chairs and Treasurers report 06.10.2016